This is just a taster of us, our studio and our day to day ...
Why have the same as everyone else? We design custom tattoo's just a unique as you are.
We offer a professional and friendly service in a clean and hygienic studio.
We offer both hourly and full day rates. Our rates depend on the artist you choose ... see the information section below.
Our rates depend on the artist you choose;
We have a minimum charge for small tattoos of one hour, so either £70, £80 or £90 depending again on the artist you choose.
Jordy Coyle (Portraits and Realism – full colour and black & grey) - £450 full day, £90 per hour
Courtney Ross (Neotraditional, Realism, Linework) - £400 full day, £80 per hour
Sean Kelso (Portraits and Realism – black & grey & Traditional) - £400 full day, £80 per hour
Jenna Honey (Neotraditional) - £350 full day, £70 per hour
Ciaran Kennedy (Portraits and Realism – black & grey) - £350 full day, £70 per hour
If you would like to discuss your idea for a tattoo, the best way to liaise with us is by either messaging our Facebook page or by emailing email@example.com. We will then look at your idea and let you know the artists thoughts and ideas. If you'd prefer to speak to someone in person, please pop into the studio and speak to the front desk team, who will be happy to answer any queries you might have.
Please note that unfortunately our artists don’t speak to clients directly, they are normally busy tattooing or creating designs, you will obtain a quicker response by contacting our reception team. Phoenix Tattoo does not monitor the artists individual pages.
We operate a booking system for all appointments, we also ask for a deposit to be paid at the time of the booking. Payment can be made by popping into the studio with cash, alternatively we can take a card payment over the phone, a PayPal payment or a bank transfer. We also operate a 48-hour cancellation policy, if at any time you miss an appointment or cancel without enough notice you will lose that deposit. (See our full cancellation policy for further details – this can be found either at the bottom of this information or pinned to the top of our Facebook page).
We design custom tattoos. Customers usually start off an enquiry with proving us with either a Google image or the image of an already completed tattoo. Please note, that we would be able to do something similar to the design you sent and we can use it as a base, but I'm afraid that we don't directly copy another artists work or an internet found design. It’s not fair on the artist who did it originally, it’s actually a breach of copyright and also, it’s also not fair on you. We'd rather give you a one off unique piece of artwork that no one else has got! If you want a directly copy then I’m sorry we are not the tattooists for you.
We will work with you on your design to the best of our ability however our decision on artwork is final. We know what will work as a tattoo and what will look good. We have your best interests at heart, so please respect us and listen to our advice. Good tattoos take time, if you want something quick and cheap please try somewhere else and we’ll see you in a few months for a cover up!!
When undergoing large scale pieces i.e. sleeves, back pieces etc, we recommend full day sittings. They are a set price and are better value for money than paying by the hour.
Below is a some information regarding a full day tattoo session;
- Session times - The number of hours in a full day session depends in the day you choose. A full day session is 8 hours during a mid-week day or 6 hours on a weekend.
Monday - Friday - 10am - 6pm
Saturday – 10am – 4pm
Sunday – 12 noon – 6pm
- Session times include preparation, design agreement, sizing and set up time. Also included is time for breaks and lunch. On a typical mid week session, you will commence tattooing around 11ish (dependant on any requested design changes). You will finish either when the design is complete, our closing time arrives (see above session times) or if you’ve decided that you need to stop the session. On an average mid week session, typical overall tattooing time is around 6-6.5 hours.
- If you commit to a full day session by booking one, then you must pay for a full day session. You can not reduce your hours once the session has been booked.
- We have the right to call time on your session should you not be feeling well during it or should we feel as though the skin is becoming overworked and unable to take any more tattooing. We have the right to put your health at the foremost of our decision process. Should we have to call time on your session you will still be subject to the full day charge.
- Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit is paid. A deposit for a full day is £100
- The remaining balance of your tattoo will be paid on the day of booking.
- Our 48-hour deposits and cancellation policy is in place for all bookings. (See full deposits and cancellations policy for more information)
- If you are late to your tattoo session, we will happily commence once you arrive. However we will still finish the tattoo at our advertised session closing time. We will not stay later. We are also entitled to continue to take our breaks.
When will my design be drawn up? - Our front desk team to liaise with you at the discussion stage or the booking stage to ascertain your ideas for your tattoo design. They will encourage you to supply us with as much information and reference photos as possible.
We will already have discussed the fact that we don’t copy other tattoos or internet found designs, however should you provide reference photographs, they will attached to the booking, along with any notes that you have given them. This will act as a visual guide for the tattooist as to the type of style you like.
I'm afraid that due to the artist’s workloads, your design will only be ready for you to view on the day of your booking itself and not before. Should you wish to make any changes to your design, they can be made on the day of your booking. Nowadays the artists design electronically with iPads and therefore it is relatively easy should you wish to make changes to a design
Part black and grey and part colour tattoo of legendary Rangers player Brian Laudrup by Jordy Coyle
Realism and bold lines are what Courtney @cokeyrosstattoo does best
Bold lines and bright colours, @jennahoneytattoos absolutely adores the Neotraditional style of tattooing.